Thursday, April 22, 2010

Boston at 2 months









First I must start with an update of my little Adelyn. My spunky little girl has not lost her spunk or love of life, but she has become very tender hearted since brother came around. The other day I asked her to put up her dress ups off her floor. When I went in the room she had cleaned her room.... including making her own bed all by herself. I was so proud of her, so I took this picture of her by the bed. She and I still have tea parties... just less of them since the time is split between her and brother. She loves Princess and Frog and would watch it all day every day if possible. Her best friend these days is Owen, our neighbor across the street. She tells me at least once a day that she "chooses to marry Owen." I remind her he still has to go on a mission, she has to go to school and college and Travis is always telling her to "keep her options open." He is a cute boy and they play really well together. Usually they play Pocahontas and John Smith or Hercules and Meg. She has been really facinated with death since we had a FHE the resurrection for Easter. She gets sad and says she misses her Grandpas. She loves to play dress up in her many dresses. What would I do without this sweet girl? I love her mucho!

Boston had his 2 weeks appt on the 16th. He weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces. I thought he had hit the 8 pound mark for sure, but the 9 was a surprise. He is healthy as a horse. He is getting out of his "Purple" phase at night. Between a funeral, a homecoming, first babysitter, ward party and all the other happenings of the month, I must say he really is a good baby. The first couple weeks he cried a lot, but now he sweet as could be. He loves to cuddle with me and I love it. He smiles and laughes now. It is the sweetest thing. His eyes are still very blue.... I am crossing my fingers they stay blue. He loves when his sister talks to him. Just like Adelyn, he gets bored very easy. He likes to go out and about rather than sitting at home. He is a boy through and through... he burps and farts like one too! He is such a perfect addition to our little family.

Travis received the outstanding engineering student again this year. It was a great ceremony and he was very happy both his parents were there to attend. He will graduate next week.... CRRRAAAZZZZY! We both never thought this day would come and here it is. Next step is a job. Where? No idea. Luckily we can afford to be a little picky though.... since I am not so hip on the idea of moving. He is very busy trying to get all his homework done these next couple weeks.

Well thats life for now in a nutshell. Hope all is well you!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Graduation is such an accomplishment! Mazel Tov.

Mary Ann said...

Your little nutshell of a life is wonderful. I think your little family is perfect. I love hearing about the tea parties and making the bed. I love it. Good luck on job hunting!!

Queen of Hearts said...

Good luck on all your future endeavors.

Disneyland 2009