Saturday, May 1, 2010

Travis Graduates!!!


















 Congratulations Travis!!! Travis graduated today with this bacholors degree in Engineering from Southern Utah University. Some people go to school, others have kids, others have full time jobs..... my husband, he does it all and does it all very well! I am so proud of my hubby and all his accomplishments. With 2 kids, working full time, and still receiving the highest GPA of his group and earning Outstanding Engineering Student of 2010..... wow he is just amazing.  The graduation event consisted of a 2 day fest so I didn't have to take my kiddos to the 2 hours of  Bob Bennet speaking portion. Thanks Monica, Kenzey, Brenley and Riley for watching Adelyn and Boston. Today each college met and received diplomas. We are so proud of Travis. As Travis received his diploma Adelyn yelled out "Good Job Daddy!" The crowd chuckled and ooohhed. It was adorable. Afterwards we went to Pizza Factory and ate with Travis parents and sisters.

My mom also graduated this year which was such an accomplishment for her also. I am amazed at her dedication and all the acheivements she has had throughout her life thus far. All of children were able to watch her graduate high school, and most of her children were there to watch her graduate from college with a bacholors degree. She is inspiring!

Congrats!I love you both!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

cute blog! Happy days for the Young family!!! Congrats all!

Disneyland 2009