Monday, May 10, 2010

3 and a half year and 2 month update


Adelyn got her new big girl bed this last week and she loves it! She is still spending most of her days playin with her friend Owen and on the off days she is playin with her other friends. She is as fun as ever and I love all the funny things she says. I keep thinking I need to write them down, but she says so many in a day that I cant keep track or I forgot. The latest and greatest thing she said to me was when I was drivin in the car a couple weeks ago and out of the blue she simply said and I quote "mom... I dont trust your driving!" All I could do was laugh. She is very into dress up and then dancing in her dress ups. She usually does this on our bed and it has become a morning ritual. She is my sunshine. I cant believe how grown up she is and she acts. Is there a pause button anywhere?


Boston probably weighs about 11 or 12 pounds now. He had his first haircut by my Aunt Kristen on the 2nd of May. He has so much hair and like Adelyn he didnt lose it. His eyes are still that gorgeous blue. He changes so much each day. He looks just like Adelyn did. He held his first object on about the 6th of May. He loves Adelyn and when she is gone he is constantly looking about trying to find her. Tonight at the dinner table they were actually laughing with each other. She would laugh and then he would laugh at her and she would laugh back... this went on for about 10 minutes and was definately the highlight of my day. He is such a happy kid! Instead of crying for something, he yells at me.... no really. He just makes a loud noise and then if I dont respond after a while he cries. Poor kid got sick for the first time on Mothers Day. He has a runny nose and had a fever. He is getting better now. So thats our up to date!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

So your diving is causing Adelyn to be concerned? She is the cutest. Your stories about your children are the best.

Disneyland 2009