Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boston is 3 months Today!










Crazy isnt it. It seems like he has been a part of our forever. Here are some things he is doing at 3 months

1. He talks A LOT! I thought that only my little would talk a lot, but Boston LOVES to be talked to and he talks back with all his little baby sounds. Perhaps this is a reflection of their mother?

2. He is a happy baby. He is usually smiling if he is awake. I love his smile cuz it is just like Travis'. He smiles with his eyes and he has no upper lip, but man the kid can grin. So cute.

3. He laughs at his sister. She will talk to him and he will laugh and then she will laugh back and he'll return the laugh. There is no greater joy than seeing my children get along and play with each other. It is definately my favorite part of the day.

4. He is sleeping through the night. He will go to sleep about 10 pm and then not wake up to eat again until 4 a.m. I have a feeling just cuz I posted this he will not sleep tonight.

5. He eats about every 2 hours during the day. I think that is why he will sleep through the night.

6. He HATES his belly. He does not like tummy time at all and cries the entire time he is on his belly. Poor kid.

7. I have clipped his nails 3 times already, and that is only after he has woken up the next with claw marks all over his face (bad mom I know). I hate clipping his nails, but they grow so unbelievably fast.

8. He is a good traveler in the car.

9. He hates having a wet diaper. The crying is non-stop hard core if he is wet until I change him. And he absolutely loves his changing table. When he is crying a lot I wll change his diaper and then let him just lay on the table (why i fold laundry in his room of course). I also found if I clip his nails on the changing table, he will not cry during he process. It is like a calming place for him.

10. The swing however is not a calming place for him.

11. He loves to be held. I guess this is my fault cuz I like to sit and hold him. He talks to me while I hold him, what can I say?

12. His eyes are still bright blue!!!

13. I am wondering if he is teething already.

Well thats Boston UTD!

1 comments:

Queen of Hearts said...

I love that you post these. It's fun to feel updated and I'm sure later these will be fun for Boston to read.

Disneyland 2009