Friday, October 8, 2010

October 2010

Just a couple of new updates. Boston rolls all over the place now. He will roll from room to room. I guess its replacing his lack of crawling for now. He is showing no interest in crawling. He wont stay on his belly long enough to figure out how to crawl. Hes right on his back. Hes sleeping through the night now.... thank heavens! His tongue is always hanging out of his mouth (like Addys was) and now he will lick his lips when he is hungry. He says "hey" when he first sees you. His first word was Addy. And then Daddy came shortly after. He is such a joy in our lives. I love him to pieces.

Adelyn is still growing and getting smarter and smarter as the days go by. She is outsmarting me. I need to be more cleaver. Shes been playing a lot with her new friend Gabby (which Travis is thrilled she finally has a friend who is girl to spend her days with.) She absolutely loves dance and school and Thursdays are affectionately known as "Addy day." She will be 4 next month. I cant believe it.

Travis is still applying for jobs. He has interview with Boeing next week and I am actually thrilled at the idea of moving.... and actually making money????

Meanwhile I started working about 2 weeks ago. I am working with the school district at a program for middle school and high school aged students who cannot or have chosen not to be in mainstream classrooms. I love it and am finding I actually can do math. It has been so fun to actually use my brain again and get back to work. It has been an adjustment though. It works out perfect because Trav gets off work at 2:30 and I go in at 2:30 so our neighbor watches them for the 10 minute lapse. I also dont work holidays, Fridays or weekends. So it is really ideal for us. Anyway thats my update. Hopefully I will be bloggin our Halloween. Stay tuned!!!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I hope you guys get to move somewhere great! Chels I am so proud that you have been married 5 years. I am so happy for you! and jealous he he he. Your children are so cute. Cant wait to see them for Halloween!

Disneyland 2009