Monday, October 18, 2010

Stop The Clock

Lately I have been so saddened by how fast my little (actually my chunky) little man is growing up. He weighs 18 pounds 10 oz now and is in the 33 percentile. For this I am grateful because it was quite a shock and scare for me when I saw a 4 for the first number of his birthweight. He is SOOOOO CLOSE to crawling. I give it a week. Trav says 2 weeks. He is teething and the poor little guy didnt sleep for about 3 weeks straight. Once I started getting Tylenol in him he's slept a little better. Poor guy. He rolls and can melt the heart of any girl with is adorable gummy smile. The thing that has me pretty sad is that he is done nursing. He started to prefer bottles about 3 weeks ago and now he wont nurse. Yesterday was the first day I went all day without nursing him, and neither he nor I skipped a beat. Hes growing up! Time for another one?????

Adelyn is my teenage daughter. She loves to show anyone who will watch her "dance moves" she is learning in dance. She absolutely loves school. 5 is the magic number as of late. It seems to her when you turn 5 you can do anything- like go to kindergarten like her friends Owen and Kinlee. She will be sad when she turns five and cant go to kindergarten for another 6 months. She tells us now that we cannot move unless Grandma Marsha can move with us. Grandma Marsha says Trav and I will sure miss Boston and Addy when we have to leave them with us. We will see how it all turns out but I think both of them will be disappointed.

Trav had a interview with Boeing. Now we just wait. I am getting used to the idea of moving.... which means we prob. wont. But I have realized we really do have a wonderful life here. Either way....although money would be a nice thing to have. What would Trav and I do if we had money? No, we have been extremely blessed with nicer things than just the neccessities and we are so grateful.

Happy Halloween planning!!

2 comments:

Jannah said...

Hey Chelsey, where was your husband interviewing with Boeing? My hubby works for Boeing out here in WA and we could always use more Parowan natives out this way. Hope you guys get the job, Boeing is a good company to work for. What does your husband do?
- Jannah (beard)

Mary Ann said...

Your life truly is good :) Good luck on the job search. WA is really really really close to OR hee hee

Disneyland 2009