Sunday, January 30, 2011

NEWness!!!



Is Newness a word? Well in S. Utah we believe if you can spell it, it is a word. We accepted a job in FLORIDA state on Friday January 29th. I was not sure how I would feel about leaving my native land, but I am so excited. I need something NEW! Don't get me wrong, I love the people and will miss my family and friends desperately. But I am ready for a change. I am ready for the next chapter in our lives as a family. I am excited to live in the sun, in a new area, to see how the church is in a different place, to grow even closer to my husband and kids, and mostly to have a new and fresh perspective of life. The job is minimum of 6 months and at maximum a year.... just the perfect for me right now. I am so excited to take this adventure with my little family and so proud of my hubby! I know I will miss family, many friends, and the definately the mountains. Florida here we come. (P.S. Please keep the alligators and hurricanes away from us!!!)

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

This is wonderful. I think a new start is always fun. Florida is wonderful. You will have to learn the scenes and good places to eat and sight see fast so everyone can come see you since we only have a year. I love it I just simply love it.

Mary said...

Awesome. That'll be such a cool adventure for you guys. I'm sure you'll love the mild winter.

Disneyland 2009