Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh BOY!


Boston is 11 months old... I cannot believe it. This last year has gone by so fast for us. Here is what he is up to now...

1. He LOVES the light sockets. I put plugs in and he's learned how to take them out as well as all the nightlights. It scares me to death. He will walk sideways with hands along the wall and walk to plugs and say "uuh uh uuh uh" because he knows he's not supposed to touch them.

2. I have been a little worried about his vocabulary (probably because Addy was speaking in full understandable sentences by now). He now says "uh Uhhh" (his favorite), dada, Addy, Hey, Bye bye, hi and when he gets really tired and whiney he will say mama (but no other time will he say mama- he's such a little tease).

3. He LOVES to play catch. He can throw the ball and when he catches it he raises his hands in the air for touchdown, or he will give you high five, or he will clap for himself.

4. He loves trucks also. He learned so quickly how to vibrate his lips to make the sound of a truck as he pushes it around. That must be an innate boy thing.

5. He will stand by himself, but when he realizes it he will sit down. He will walk holding hands or behind his little truck he got for Christmas, or his favorite thing to walk with: the chairs in the kitchen. He moves them all over the kitchen, despite the fact they have fallen on top of him a couple of times.

6. He is very persistant! He only wants to play with the things I tell him he cant and I have never seen a more persistant child to get what he wants when he wants it.

7. He has a temper. He will cuss a bunch of mumble jumble under his breath or he will outright scream at me when I take away something he wants.

8. He is in size five diapers and 12-18 month pants. The 12 month is for the length cuz his legs are so short (genetics) and the 18 month is because his thighs and butt are so huge (I guess that could be genetics too! LOL)

9. His best friend is Addy. He loves to play with her and especially be in her room playing with her stuff (mostly because he shouldn't be).

10. He has 2 teeth now and is definately getting more. He is not sleeping much lately so I am taking him today to see if he has an ear infection. Anyway 2 teeth the front 2 on the bottom. So cute to see him smile.

11. He eats ANYTHING!!!!! I really mean anything. It is a blessing after having such a picky little eater in Addy, and a curse because he picks up everything on the floor and sticks it in his mouth. His new favorite food is yogurt though. He will try anything though.

12. He's learning about the sippy. I will be taking his bottle away in about 3 weeks so since he loves to eat formula and from about 9 months till now that is mostly all he has eaten, we are trying to introduce the sippy. He goes to sleep with his bottle so one weekend or weekday when I dont work I will have to attempt putting him to sleep without a bottle. This will be painful I know... for both of us. I also will be introducing milk sometime this week.

Thats all folks!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a little character! I love it. Good luck with the bottle withdrawl. Love ya

Disneyland 2009