Saturday, April 2, 2011

Beach Saturday





Today it was 86 degrees outside and General Conference doesnt show here until 12:00 so we decided to hit the beach this morning. It was so relaxing. Travis LOVES the beach. He is a bigger kid than the other two. He and Addy made this pyramid. Some tourist came by with his camera and took pictures of the pyramid for about 10 minutes. We didn't think it was that neat... but whatever:) He then put on his Engineering cap and made this pool for Boston to sit. Boston takes after his dad and LOVES the beach... especially the water. Travis made this canal that leads to a big pool for Boston. A man walked by and said "ok, who's the Engineer?" Travis said he was was. The man said "what do you have, a 65 degree angle on it?" Adelyn loves the sand and the water also. She basked in the sun and reveled in the water and sand. I enjoyed sitting in the sun and working on my tan (you wouldn't guess it. I am still white.) We love the beach!!!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a fun day at the beach. It is wierd that at this moment I finished Conference and it is 11 am. Earlier that you started watching it lol. West coast is so behing!!!! Smart girl with her Articles of Faith! I love it!

Dee Young said...

Aunt Dee

Looks like you are having so much fun and it is great to hear Addie passing off her first article of faith. I wish I could have heard her primary talk. Looks like you are having lots of fun at the beach.
How about a video of Boston walking and talking?

Wish I ws there.

Skyler and Katie said...

How fun!!!!!! So jealous

The Green Family said...

What a day at the beach. I am happy you guys are enjoying Florida and we loved the beach pool:)

Kristi Barnes said...

I'm so jealous...we are so ready for summer here! Very cute pictures, it's amazing how fast kids seem to grow when you don't see them!

Disneyland 2009