Thursday, April 7, 2011

I am CHRISTIAN!

Ok so I have been so shocked and frustrated how people don't and can't seem to understand that "Mormons" are Christians. I feel like I have to explain to everybody... which is giving me many missionary opportunities... but they still don't seem to get it. Today on the view they were talking about how most religions or something are christians except MORMONS!!! What? Where do people get their information is what I want to know. It seems even when you tell them we believe Christ is the Savior it is hard for them to understand still. Why is it that a protestant, non-denominational, catholic, baptist, this church and that church can be Christians, but it is hard to comprehend a Mormon is a Christian. Side note also: Anyone heard of the broadway play "BOOK OF MORMON"? What is this? What does it depict? Anyway... that's just me venting. I am A "MORMON, MEMBER OF CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS which means I AM A CHRISTIAN!!!!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh Chels. I saw my first billboard for the musical last week and hand to google it. I am sad. It is a hard thing to be strong right now. I miss the commonality of Utah. Even non-members knew and respected us. Now I am all alone. Well it feels like. I know I am not. :) Be strong. You know the truth and can teach your children and that means a lot!

Disneyland 2009