Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Can I first say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my husband. He is so awesome and made Mothers Day such a great day for me. He and the kids spoiled me with lots of much needed "girl looks therapy" sessions at our friends the Rodolico's beauty shop "Marks At The Point". My parents are so sweet and sent me some beautiful flowers and a really sweet card, and Travis's parents were so thoughtful and sent me the nicest card any in-laws could ever send their daughter in law. Trav and I were able to go on a date, which was so wonderful. Only the 2nd date since we have been here... oh how we miss our families:) Trav had a golf tourney on Saturday morning, and the rest of day we all just spent chillin'. It is so wonderful to have him work 4 10's... we could get used to this pretty fast. Anyway we got a rose at church and I called in the Primary Presidency. Trav got called in the Young Mens Presidency. Life is GOOD :) We feel so incredibly blessed, but we miss being around our families like crazy. How bout ya'll move to Florida huh?

1 comments:

The Green Family said...

So glad to hear that you had a nice day. I did not get a card or flowers from mom and dad:( You must be their favorite. The kiddos are getting big!

Disneyland 2009