Saturday, September 29, 2012

ICE ICE AND MY BABY


Travis took me Ice Skating for the first time!  We had such a blast and found that it was us, and the teeny boppers that liked the skating rink on a Friday night.  We also found out they have Hockey games and Ice Skating competitions there also.  We will definately have to hit up some of those.  Travis tried to tell me he was no good at ice skating, but he always says he is not good at something and then turns out to be a pro.  He was literally skating circles around me.  Plus, Canada = skating..... I should have known better.   I only fell down a couple of times, and of course I was not going that fast so it really did not hurt that much:)  It was just so much fun to hang with just him again and act like dorks.  Thanks Susie for watching our kiddos!

0 comments:

Disneyland 2009