Friday, May 15, 2009

Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Roundy!







My best friend ANDREA was sealed to her husband on the 9th of May. I am so very excited for them. We like JEFF and I knew the first time I met him that he was perfect for my friend. She is so happy with him and they fit together so very well. We were able to go to the sealing in Manti and the lunchon in Richfield and I was able to attend the endowment with her. It was such a cool experiance. It is so wonderful to know that my friend will be treated like a queen and taken care of. I cannot imagine what it is like as a parent to know that about your own child. Anyway.... we are so happy for the two of you... and now we have married friends! YEAHHHHH!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Tell Andrea congratulations for me! She is just the cutest ever! She looks really happy. I am so glad she has found someone to share her life with!

Disneyland 2009