Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Parents Came to FLORIDA to VISIT

Florida Sunrise over Atlantic
He LOVES Grandpa


Happy Girl
Ron Jons


Orlando Temple
Love my boyz


Running on Temple grounds
Two favorite girls


At Kennedy Space Center




At Kennedy Space Center



     



We have been so excited to have family come and visit us, so my parents came out for 10 days to visit and have fun in the sunshine state.  We had a blast and made lots of great memories.  Grandpa Craig decided he wants to buy property here in Vero and Addy insists it is "2 doors down."  It is always so fun to get together with my mom.  She truly is my BFF. We laughed a lot, and drove a lot, and ate a lot more, and then beached a lot.  I cannot wait until they come again.

Addy Surf Boarding @ Ron Jons

My mom LOVED Ron Jons

We also went to the South beach, Vero Beach, Cocoa Beach, Pompano Beach, and some other beaches along the way.  Luckily, my parents loved the beach as much as we did. 



Cocoa Beach:  Had to get a skim board

Horrible Self Take

Pier @ Pompano

Do you see one?  No.  Do you?  No. Hmmm
Trav showin Bos some Bass

We saw a sting ray here below us about 2 minutes after this pic


Addy and the Police Car at the Marlins Game. They had some Miami Police Cars and such there at the game for kids to look at B4 the game.  Boston LOVED the car.  It sang "bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do"  and all I could think is if they only knew!!!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That car is so cute! I love it. How fun to have your parents come visit! I am so glad they were able to come out to see you. You are soo lucky! enjoy the beach girl!

Disneyland 2009